2.26.2012

In My Mailbox {11}

In My Mail Box, just in case you didn't already know, is a meme hosted by The Story Siren where bloggers can post about the books they got this week!



Books Mentioned


Review
A Place in this Life by Julie Rieman Duck
Catspell by Danyelle Leafty
Destiny's Revenge and Destiny's Wrath by Nancy Straight
Chimera by B.D. Swan
Falling by LC Smith
The Choice by Lorhainne Eckhart


Won
Shift by M.R. Merrick 


Free
Almost by Anne Eliot
Intuition by J. Meyers
Awakening by Karice Bolton
Exiled by M.R. Merrick
Wildflowers Come Back by Sarah Spann
Bridger by Megan Curd


Bought
Descended by Blood by Angelica Kace


Gift
Anew by Chelsea Fine from Tabatha at Inightful Minds
Callum & Harper AGAIN from the author herself ( because she is awesome) Fisher Amelie
Vampire Hunter Series SWAG from Heather White (the author)


Blogs Mentioned
Tabatha @ Insightful Minds
Danyelle Leafty
JessicaTaking it One Book at a Time

10 comments:

  1. WOW Great stuff! I've been wanting to read Descended By Blood forever! I see those Team Mirko buttons everywhere and it had peaked my curiosity although knowing me that mean I'll like the other guy more cause I'm weird like that. Callum & Harper looks really good! Most of the other stuff is new to me but sounds awesome. Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't heard of/read any of those, lol! Anyway, great haul!

    Here's what's in my mailbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot Woot! I'm all kinds of mentioned in there :D

    See My IMM Here

    Tabby @Insightful Minds
    Come Check Out My - 250 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I love watching my American friends' vlogs and listening to all the "y'all"s .. hee hee...so cute!! =P

    Here's my IMM: http://writergrrlreads.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey im wearing the same shirt right now :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome book haul! Hope you enjoy everything that you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these books but they look amazing. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol its weird seeing you on my phone lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! There are a tone of books here that I haven't heard of. I'm definitely going to have to check them out.

    My IMM

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete