4.02.2012

300 Followers!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! You guys are flippin' fabulous!!!  I really have nothing prepared because I went to bed last night with 232 followers and now I have over 300!!!  Y'all are just blowing me away today! I will be planning something epic for you guys because you deserve it!!!

Special Thanks to
Ishita @ The Reading Fish  for designing my blog!  She did an AMAZING job and there is no way y'all would've found my blog follow worthy without her work of art!  Seriously guys if you want your blog to look amazing for a really low price check her out!

Claire @ Claire Reads for putting my button on her blog and sharing my giveaways last night!  Most of the traffic today came from her blog and I am SO so so so so Grateful! I don't know how she does it, but she is magical!!!

Heather M. White for informing me this morning that my blog follower count had exploded!  She kept me up to date all day on my blog follow count!  It is great having someone almost as enthusiastic as I am today!  (also if you haven't read her books you need to...just saying) @heatherstiara


Okay so like I said before a giveaway will be coming in the very near future, and it will be AWESOME!!!! If you have suggestions please let me know, and if you are an Indie Author and would like to donate anything to the giveaway email me at tess.m.watson(at)gmail.com or contact me some other way!

Prizes Donated So Far
Heather M. White-signed copy of My Fairytale Life
Laura Elliott- signed copies of 13 on Halloween and Transfer Student
Tiffany King-signed copy of Meant to Be (new cover) and kindle copy of Wishing for Someday Soon
C.A. Kunz-signed copy and kindle copy
Michelle Leighton-ecopy of Fragile
Michelle Muto-
Amy Jones- copy of Soul Quest




14 comments:

  1. Holy crap! Congrats Tess!! It is well deserved! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing what book bloggers can accomplish!
    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com

    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the amazing overnight accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comment love guys! I couldn't have done it without y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on this awesome milestone. Claire Reads sent me over to say hey! and I wish you all the best with joy and continued success. I have signed up to follow (hee hee I'm #345 !)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful. I hope your followers count keep growing! Up, up, up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! Your blog looks wonderful! And congrats on the followers! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete