10.02.2012

Introducing my Assistant Bloggers


From left to right: Anna, Chandria, Aubrey, and Me

Since I started UGA I haven't been able to read/review as much as I would like so Ive been looking around for some assistance...THEN I found out that 3 of the friends Ive made here love to read!!! 
After much convincing they agreed to assist me with the blog so I thought I would introduce you to them! :) 

Chandria Person (Shay-Shay)

Bio: My name is Chandria Person and I'm from Lawton, Oklahoma. I am currently a freshman at the University of Georgia. As of today, my major is undecided, but I do know that whatever I do in life, I want to help others. God, my family, and my friends are the most important things in my life, God being number 1, of course. I've been a military brat for most of my life, so I've encountered a variety of people from all walks of life. As as a result, I love meeting new people and trying new things.  Also, I love tennis, shopping, traveling, reading, and laughing. My favorite book is Copper Sun by Sharon Draper. Go Dawgs!!!!!!

Favorite Genres
  • Young Adult or New Adult
  • Romance
  • Contemporary 
  • Thrillers
  • Historical Fiction
  • Poetry

Aubrey Fearnow (aka Aubrey Fingernail)

My name is Aubrey Fearnow and I am from Arnoldsville, GA. I am a freshman at the University of Georgia. I am majoring in Mathematics Education. Sports have been a big part of my life, so I also want to be a coach. I played basketball and softball, and also ran cross country and track as well as threw for my track team. In my spare time, I enjoy reading a good book or watching a good tv show. My favorite book is probably Dear John by Nicholas Sparks right now. I love to hang out with my family and to go to church. I also sing in the praise band at my church. I would not change my life for anything. I believe that you do not know how precious something is to you until it is taken from you for a little while. We really take advantage of the things we love. I plan to live my life to the fullest day by day! 

Favorite Genres
  • Young Adult, New Adult, and Adult
  • Romance
  • Contemporary
  • Sport related books
  • some autobiography
Anna Reese (no nickname yet)
Hi Everyone! My name is Anna Reese. I am from the small town of Rockledge, Ga and currently attend college at the University of Georgia in Athens, Ga. My two passions are books and music. I could participate in both of these all day long.  I am the type of person who loves all kinds of book. I have no favorite book or genre because I will read any book that is good but I particularly love classics.  I also love to listen, perform, and write music. My favorite place to be is on stage performing live.

Favorite Genres
  • Young Adult 
  • Mystery
  • Fantasy
  • Romance
  • I will read anything...I love all types of books

If you want to submit a book to be reviewed on this blog, you can email me at tess.m.watson@gmail.com and I will get it to the reviewer or reviewers that want to read it :)

Now check out this video we made :) 



we love you Heather @ SupaGurlBooks :D 

8 comments:

  1. um wow! glad to see you're haveing fun but maybe cut back on the caffeine LOL aswomesauce. nice to meet all the new gals go dawgs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - welcome to all the new Assistant Bloggers! I totally cracked up at the part where Chandria says she doesn't know how to read (and the face Tess makes when Chandria can't remember the name of the next book she plans to read)! LOL! You guys are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! It's fabulous, Tess. Welcome to the crazy, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi to all you guys!! And yay for UGA!! (My dad went there :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay girls I am so wanting to be buddies with you guys now! I absolutely love UGA and very proud of ya'll for picking such an awesome college! You ladies are so sweet! I can't wait till we see some reviews by the new assistant bloggers! Go Dawgs!

    Amy@Read to My Heart's Content
    www.readtomyhearts.blogspot.com
    www.superreadingkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Dances* Thank you girls!!! Tess I love you!! Your My Girl!!!

    Welcome to all you Awesome Peeps cannot wait to get to know ya!

    SupaGurl

    BTW BEST Birthday Singing EVAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ladies! :D First - let me repeat Heather by saying NICE singing! haha.

    Second; you will probably be seeing alot of my face haha. It's okay though - I don't bit :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this? I just saw a random tweet on Twitter that mentioned my name and followed it here. So cool!

    Anna, I hope you enjoyed TAKEN. (I also hope you read ENCHANTMENT first ;-)

    Keep up the great work ladies!

    I <3 Book Review Bloggers!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete