1.23.2013

Life Makes Delay


Just a little update...
Sorry posts haven't gone up in the last day or two.  I got sick last week and I have been off of blogger all together.  I'm working on getting caught back up so I can start scheduling posts again.
This also means that if you sent me an email that I'm just now getting to it.  Give me a few days and if you still haven't heard back then it's gotten lost.  Please shoot me another email if you don't get a reply in the next day or two because then that means your email got lost.  This shouldn't happen but just a heads up if it does!
I'm also getting back to my review books!  Just an FYI. Reviews and such will resume soon!

On an exciting note, my co-bloggers are starting to get the hang of things and you will be hearing more from them! Especially Anna because she is a lightning reader.  This is really exciting for me because I really want to feature as many authors as we can but it's impossible for me to do as much as I want to do by myself.  (wow that sentence was nice and wordy)

I need some opinions/suggestions.
I really want to revamp my Facebook blog page and get some more likes on there.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could do this?
If you haven't liked my page yet, I would be very grateful if you did!

Thanks y'all! I hope you have a great rest of your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment