4.09.2013

Second Chance Boyfriend Tour





SECOND CHANCE BOYFRIEND Synopsis:
Lost. That one single word best describes my life at this very moment. I lost the last games of the season and both my team and my coach blame me. I lost the last two months because I drowned in my own despair like a complete loser. And I lost the only girl who ever mattered because I was afraid being with me would destroy her.
But now I realize how truly lost I am without her. She has become my story…and even though she acts like she’s moved on, I know she still thinks about me just as much as I think about her. She’s beautiful, sweet—and so damn vulnerable, all I want to do is help her. Be there for her. Love her…

If only I could convince Fable to give me a second chance. Then I wouldn’t feel so lost anymore, and neither would she. We could be found together.
Forever.


If you enjoyed One Week Girlfriend you will LOVE Second Chance Boyfriend. We continue to see Drew and Fable grow and learn more about themselves and each other. Of course there are more twists and surprises that come up and of course we still have to deal with crazy Adele and of course there is more heartbreak but it is amazing! You wont be able to put it down.

Author Bio:

Monica Murphy writes books with boys and kissing in them. She also likes to read books with boys and kissing in them. Writer of new adult contemporary romance-ish stuff. Mom and wife. Native Californian.

Links:


1 comment:

  1. I want to win this book because it sounds like an interesting read. Thank you for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete